APWN invites you to add information about you or your organisation to the APWN Directory. Only registered members can add information. If you are already registered, please Login here.
If you are not a member please register here.
After you have successfully logged in, please go to this page to upload the information.
Here are few tips about how to add information:
- All fields must be filled. You cannot leave any field on the form blank
- Under the Title field, please enter your Individual or Organisation name
- We have provided seven (7) categoriess of information. Please choose one category that most closely represents the information you are adding
- Next, please write a short Summary of your entry. This field is a brief introduction or topic summary for your entry. If you don’t have an introduction or topic summary of your entry, just include the first paragraph of your submission here
- Now, under Description enter the entire text of your submission (if you put the first paragraph of your submission in the Summary section rather than an introduction or summary, be sure to include it in Description with the rest of your submission)
- Preview your submission by selecting the Preview button and check for any typos or corrections you need to make
- If you are happy with the information that you have entered, hit the Submit button. You have successfully posted your information in the APWN Directory
- Your submission will appear on the Directory page as the latest submissions made to APWN
- Your submission will also appear on the APWN listing depending on which category you selected. For example, if you chose the category “Writer” for your entry, just click the Writers navigation link to check your entry.
- APWN reserves the right to remove, edit, or move any entry for any reason
HOW TO EDIT YOUR SUBMISSION